Counter-D'Alamber's betting strategy
One of the most effective strategies related to financial management, many consider d'Alamber's strategy, which is based on reducing the amount of betting when winning and increasing the amount of the bet when losing. But in this article we suggest that you consider the revised version instead.
The revised version of D'Alamber's strategy was called the Counter-D'Alamber Strategy. The main difference is that here, if successful, the size of the next bet increases, and in the case of defeat - decreases. Thus, if you fail several bets in a row, your costs are minimized, and with the winning streak you can break and bring home a big profit.
How to play using the counter-d’Alamber strategy?
The main principle of the strategy is to raise or decrease the amount of the bet depending on the outcome of the previous one.
As an example, let's take an initial bet of 10, and the amount it will be increased or decreased by will be 2. So, if your first bet is won, the size of the next will be 12, if on the contrary, lost, then on the next event you will bet 8.
The minimum bet should be equal to what you have designated as a step, in our case - 2. It is worth noting that this strategy has the most benefit when betting on odds in the region of 2.0 - 3.0.
An example of a counter-d'Alamber strategy game
In order to better understand the counter-D'Alamber strategy system, let's look at the example of betting selection and order.
1) Bet 10 on TB (3.5) in lazio vs. Verona match. Odds 2.10. Loss. Balance - minus 10.
2) Bet 8. on P2 in the match "Atletico" - "Barcelona. Odds 2.50. Win. Balance - plus 10.
3) Bet 10. on X in the match "Borussia" D. - "Schalke 04." Odds 3.10. Win. Balance - plus 31.
4) Bet 12 on "both will score" in the match "Marseille" - "Nice." Odds 2.05. Loss. Balance - plus 19.
5) Bet 10 on P2 in the match Arsenal - Tottenham. Odds 2.20. Loss. Balance - plus 9.
6) Bet 8 on P1 in the match Villarreal - Celta. Odds 2.50. Win. Balance - plus 21.
7) Bet 10. on TB (2.5) in the match "Palmeiras" - "Cruzeiro." Odds 2.00. Win. Balance - plus 31.
As the example shows, if a certain positive balance is achieved, it is necessary to return to the original size of bets and to act again on the system. As a rule, with good analysis, this strategy can bring a stable income, and in case of a loss, the costs will never exceed the initial bank roll.
Pros and cons of this strategy
The main advantage of this tactic is that it is built on a financial calculation and allows you to keep the initial pot even in the event of a series of failures. The absence of a need for a large start-up bank can also be attributed to the positive aspects of this strategy.
The downsides include the difficulty of selecting events with high odds, which for beginners can be an unbearable task.
As a conclusion, this strategy is more suitable for experienced players who can carefully analyze the upcoming event and pick the most likely outcome with a high odds. Also, this strategy is well suited for those players who have wins and losses come in series of three or four bets.